Speech Therapist-Full Time-California
Vocovision is looking to hire a full-time speech Language Pathologist for a school district in California. The primary responsibility is to convert onsite abilities to be compatible with Teletherapy. Goals will include, but are not limited:
- Must be able to listen to and communicate with student(s) to determine the right course of treatment.
- Assess, Diagnose, and treat disorders.
- Conducts speech, language, and hearing screenings.
- Consult and collaborate with student’s team to support students’ educational goals.
Education, experience and role qualifications for this position includes:
- Licensed/Certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of CA
- Must have CCCs
- Strong professional communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience working with students with a wide range of disabilites
- School setting experience with K-12th graders
If you strongly possess these qualities please send your resume and references to Ashley.Palomino@vocovision.com Any further assistance, my direct line is (678)459-1149.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled