Work from Home School Psychologist - Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in New Mexico to find a School Psychologist to join their team for the 2019-2020 school year! The selected school psychologist will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect therapy to students in underserved areas. Without the innovation of teletherapy, these students may never receive the help they need.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- State Licensed and Certified in New Mexico
- Recent schools experience (at least 2 years)
- Work with students to implement IEP goals and objectives
- Communicate effectively with the parents and school community
- Complete assessments and testing by request of the school district
- 1099 Contractors
- Mild to moderate caseloads
- Software provided
- Clinical and technical training available before and throughout contract
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Help make a difference in the lives of students who need it the most by sending your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-225-3007 with any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled